• +91-22-4033 6666

Enquiry Now !

Equipment & Technology

Angadpal has a state-of-the-art process house wherein all of our marketed products undergo the necessary processing and quality control. We process up to 2.10 million meters every month. Our in-house products utilize almost 40% of the capacity while the rest 60% is utilized by top Indian brands.

Finished Products

  • Teflon Coated Finish
  • Fragrance Finish
  • Weight Reduction Finish
  • Mechanical Stretch Finish
  • Normal Soft and Matt Finish